£24,000k – £27,000k.
We are currently going through an exciting time of diversifying our business, looking for new permanent team members to join us on our journey.
As a Recruitment Consultant at Synergi Recruitment, you will be given extensive training from our learning & development team, valued team members, directors & external industry professionals to excel your recruitment career.
You will work closely with our ever-expanding client base – creating pipelines & sourcing top talent engineers to not only meet our client’s hiring needs but place these expert individuals in their dream jobs!
- Hard working with the ability to work both as part of a team and work independently
- Customer-centric whilst demonstrating a high level of attention to detail
- Careers driven & money-motivated
- Skilled at building relationships and rapport with candidates and clients
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Self-motivated, energetic & passionate
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Desired recruitment agency experience
- Use customised CRM to identify new candidates & create pipelines to fill vacancies within a timely manner
- Source candidates using several platforms – such as social media or headhunting
- Seek new business by engaging with key decision makers – creating & maintaining long lasting relationships with both clients & candidates
- Build brand awareness using social media & other digital platforms always upholding and selling our company values and methods
- Generate fees in line with set targets
- Manage the recruitment process from start to finish
Why Synergi Recruitment?
- Uncapped commission structure paid monthly from start date
- Your birthday off
- Health Wellness care
- Target based incentives including trips away, nights out and activities of choice
- Clear development & progression routes – detailed career ladder with set goals & rewards
- Consistent training & development programs
- Volunteer days
- Regular team & company social events
- Working with a like-minded people in a fun & supportive environment
- Hybrid working after probationary period
- Monday – Thursday – 8:30am – 5:30pm
- Friday – 8:30am – 4:00pm