Synergi Search & Select Ltd is committed to respecting your privacy. The information that we collect about you will be used to fulfil the required services and enable us to improve how we communicate with you.
The information we collect
The information that we collect about you will only be used lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation 2018). All data is retained exclusively within the United Kingdom, or transferred only to ‘third countries’ where ‘adequacy of protection’ or specific certification as defined by the GDPR has been confirmed.
We will collect your personal details, including (but not limited to) your name, contact details, e-mail address and other relevant information from your Curriculum Vitae (“CV”). This is applicable when we receive your details and CV electronically, either through a direct application on our website or an application that you have made through a third-party job board.
We are also likely to obtain further information about you during the course of our relationship with you. This information may be obtained from you directly or from third parties.
How we use your Personal Information
We will hold, use and disclose your personal information, for our legitimate business purposes including:
1. To provide our services to you;
2. To enable you to submit your CV for general applications or to apply for a specific job;
3. To match your details with job vacancies and send your personal information to clients in order to apply for jobs;
4. To retain your details and notify you about future job opportunities other than specific roles for which you have contacts us;
5. Direct marketing purposes to advise you of news, industry, reports and other relevant information. Before we do so, you will be given an option to opt-out of such communication and an option to unsubscribe will also be provided with each communication.
6. To release personal information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies, if we are required or permitted to do so.
7. Our website uses a website recording services which can record mouse clicks, mouse movements, page scrolling and any text keyed into website forms. Data collected by this service is used to improve our website quality usability. The information collected is stored and used for aggregated and statistical reporting, and not shared with anybody else.
8. In order to provide you with a tailored service from our consultants, we track and record your usage and interaction with our website and emails.
Protection of Personal Information
Synergi Search & Select Ltd takes precautions including, administrative, technical, and physical measures to safeguard your data against loss, theft, and misuse as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, alternation and destruction.
If you have a concern about how we handle your data, please contact us at email@example.com.