Title: Tool Designer
Shift: Monday – Friday (Hybrid)
Location: West London
My Client are looking for a Tool Designer to join their busy production site in West London. The purpose of a Tool Designer is to provide Tooling Designs and make improvements to existing ones. My client are one of the leading manufacturers in their industry and are looking for a Tool Designer to join an expanding team.
Duties of a Tool Designer:
* Design and detail dedicated Mould tools and press tools
* Design and detail Mould tool inserts and core pins
* Design and detail electrodes for spark erosion
* To update and maintain existing tool designs.
* Comply fully with all current health, safety and environmental regulations in operation within the Company whilst carrying out your duties.
Background of a Tool Designer
* To have knowledge of CNC and manual machining techniques.
* To have knowledge of heat treatment processes and their application.
* To have knowledge of Material Surface treatments and their application.
* Be able to use Solidworks and Mould flow design package
* To have working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel programs.
What to do next?
If you are a Tool Designer and are interested in Tool Designer roles, please apply for this position with your updated CV.
Tool Designer, Manufacturing, FMCG, West London
Please apply below or Contact Sam on 01923 227 543 alternatively you can send your CV to email@example.com