Synergi are recruiting for an Senior Engineer to join One of Britain’s leading FMCG Manufacturers within their industry. Based in the Accrington area, with over 100 years of industry experience, there is excellent opportunities for growth, progression, and training for the successful candidate.
The right Senior Engineer must have a recognised Electrical Apprenticeship or equivalent qualification within Engineering and must have supervisory experience working within an Industrial environment.
Duties as an Senior Engineer
As an Engineering Supervisor you must:
* Have Experience on Siemens S7 fault finding and diagnostics
* Use of risk assessment programmes and PPM programs
* Provide first line, hands on support to shift engineers.
* Develop and maintain relations with Engineering Manager, manufacturing, quality, and
maintenance departments on manufacturing concerns
* Assist management in direct oversight of department’s daily operation.
* Participate in assigned long-term preventative maintenance programs and projects
* Comfortable working with three phase, inverters, control panels, sensors, and experience
of Fault-Finding PLC controlled machinery.
The benefits of the Senior position are a highly competitive salary:
£43,000 + bonus
Monday – Friday Days
Holiday + More
Senior Engineer, Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Food, Drink, Manufacturing, FMCG, Packaging, Maintenance Engineer, Accrington, Lancashire