Job Title – Project Engineer
Salary – up to £50,000
Location – Hayes
Synergi are recruiting for a Project Engineer to join one of the busiest food manufacturers in the UK . you would play a key role in the manufacturing facility as a problem identifier and solver to help on their world class manufacturing journey. To strive to continuously improve your own and the site performance, building in equipment reliability by carrying out effective day to day planned and reactive maintenance across multiple production lines. Ensuring all works are completed in a safe, hygienic and timely manner. To work as part of a team in identifying and implementing quality and efficiency improvements.
Responsibilities of a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
* Following problem solving processes to establish the root cause of a failure and preventing recurrence with a permanent fix.
* Plan and execute asset care tasks, to maintain and improve reliability on equipment, such as wrapping machine overhauls and calibrating
multi-head weighers in a hygienic environment.
* Cross functional working with other Graze functions as well as your own engineering team to develop opportunities that improve Quality, OEE
* Working to the highest safety standards at all times. Identifying hazards and near misses as well as conducting deep compliance audits and
safety behavioural observations as part of your role
* Keeping abreast of advancements in engineering and production and sharing knowledge with co-workers.
Skills Required for a Multi-Skilled Engineer
* Fully conversant in the requirements of Health & Safety within engineering including Risk Assessment, PUWER, COSHH, LOLER, SSOW.
* Proven experience within an engineering department in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
* Experiencing working with continuous improvement techniques – RCA, 5WHY, 5S, DMAIC, operator led maintenance
* Have formal Engineering qualifications, either having completed a recognised apprenticeship or degree.
* Experience of working in a food or pharmaceutical industry and having a good understanding of GMP, HACCP and BRC auditing.
* Experience of fault finding and repair of electrical and pneumatic circuits and components.
* Experience of Root Cause Analysis on equipment to eliminate recurrence of the problem.
What you need to do now
If you are a Project Engineer and are interested in Project Engineer roles, please apply through this advert.
Please apply below or Contact Sam on 01923 227 543 alternatively you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Engineer, Electrical Maintenance Engineer, FMCG, Manufacturing, Food, Packaging, Distribution, Maintenance Engineer, Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer