Synergi are recruiting for a Days only Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a leading FMCG/Manufacturing company based in Northampton. This is the chance to join a company with presence in over 40 different markets! The role will pay up to £50,000 per annum.
Roles & Responsibilities as a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Conducting Reactive and planned Maintenance on high-speed production machinery.
- Possess a good level of understanding to the process, products and all quality procedures.
- Responsible for overseeing Planned Maintenance
- Diagnosing faults
- Identifying problems on machinery and implementing solutions.
- Carry out fault finding on a diverse range of production equipment.
The Ideal background of a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Excellent awareness and experience in relation to Quality, Health & Safety
- Be familiar with planned preventative maintenance
- Experienced in fault finding and problem solving
- Comprehensive Knowledge of high-speed mechanical systems, electrical systems, automation and PLC control systems
What you need to do now
If you are a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer and are interested in Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer roles, please apply through this advert.