Synergi are recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join one of the leading FMCG/Manufacturers in the country. This is the chance to join a company with presence in over 40 different markets. As a multi-skilled maintenance engineer, you will be working alongside other multi-skilled maintenance engineers on a continental shift pattern.
Roles & Responsibilities as a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Conducting Reactive and planned Maintenance on high-speed production machinery
- Possess a good level of understanding to the process, products and all quality procedures
- Responsible for overseeing Planned Maintenance
- Diagnosing faults
- Identifying problems on machinery and implementing solutions
- Carry out fault finding on a diverse range of production equipment
The Ideal background of a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Excellent awareness and experience in relation to Quality, Health & Safety
- Be familiar with planned preventative maintenance
- Experienced in fault finding and problem solving
- Comprehensive Knowledge of high-speed mechanical systems, electrical systems, Automation and PLC control systems
Please apply ASAP if this role is of interest to yourself!