Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Shifts: 4 on 4 off nights
Benefits: Company Pension, free parking, training and development opportunities.
Synergi are recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join a large Food manufacturing company in Coventry. The successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer would join the engineering department on a 4 on 4 off days. This is a great opportunity for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work in an organisation who have recently undergone heavy investment and management change to ensure the site reaches its full potential.
The site is part of a larger organisation who have sites across the UK & Europe and are prominent in their sector. With recent investment to the business, it’s an exciting time for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join the growing business.
You will be required to undertake both electrical & mechanical maintenance on all the sites production machinery, ensuring minimal downtime. You will be part of a team however some work may be required to be done individually. The role will be a mixture of reactive and planned maintenance.
Roles & Responsibilities:
(As explain what is required and why) in bullet point
* Electrical and mechanical breakdown cover.
* Planned & Reactive maintenance
* Communicate as required with Planning, Manufacturing and all of site to ensure projects are implemented on time, in full, within budget.
* To step change the performance and efficiency of the existing plant through continuous improvement techniques.
* Ensure proactive response to maintenance and breakdowns on site ensuring continuity of production and services.
What you need to do Next:
If you are suitable for this role, please apply below.