Job Title – Multi Skilled Engineer – DAYS ONLY
Salary – upto £50,000
Shift – 4 on 4 off / DAYS ONLY
Industry – FMCG
Location – Barking
Roles & Responsibilities as a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Conducting Reactive and planned Maintenance on high-speed production machinery.
- Possess a good level of understanding to the process, products and all quality procedures.
- Responsible for overseeing Planned Maintenance
- Diagnosing faults
- Identifying problems on machinery and implementing solutions.
- Carry out fault finding on a diverse range of production equipment.
The Ideal background of a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Excellent awareness and experience in relation to Quality, Health & Safety.
- Be familiar with planned preventative maintenance.
- Experienced in fault finding and problem solving.
- Comprehensive Knowledge of high-speed mechanical systems, electrical systems, Automation and PLC control systems.
- 24 days’ holiday inclusive of weekends and bank holidays
- 10 days Company Sick Pay* (after passing 6-month probationary period)
- Access to Health Shield* (after passing 6-month probationary period)
- Free on-site parking
- Employee referral scheme* (Subject to T&Cs)
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay* (Subject to T&Cs)
- Free breakfast
- Pension = government standard pension (employee pays 5%, employer pays 3%)
Please apply below or Contact Amanda on 01923 227 543 alternatively you can send your CV