Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Up to £50,000
Bury St Edmunds
Rotating 8 hour shifts (No weekends)
Synergi are recruiting for Electrical Maintenance Engineers to join a large Manufacturing company in Bury St Edmunds. The successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer would join on a Monday to Friday pattern working 40 hours per week. This is a great opportunity for an Maintenance Engineer to join a world leader in their industry, with excellent training and career progression opportunities.
The company are a continuously growing business with years’ worth of experience perfecting their current & new products. Along with lots of investments going into their business, they pride themselves on encouraging staff at all levels to bring ideas to the business to move onwards and upwards with their long-term visions.
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer positions have become available due to continued expansion. Continued investment and training will be provided. They have recently installed brand new automated machinery, one of the first businesses in Europe to have this machinery. Full training will be provided.
Job Description: Maintenance Engineer
The successful Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for providing both reactive & planned maintenance on high-speed production machinery. You will be working on a mixture of Electrical & Mechanical equipment including conveyors, packaging, food, drink, FMCG
Roles & Responsibilities: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
* Conducting Electrical Maintenance on equipment such as Bearings, Pumps, Chains, valves, Single & Three phase wiring, fault finding, working on control panels, invertors, motor drives and PLC controlled equipment
* Providing Mechanical breakdown and planned maintenance
* Focus on the key performance indicators (KPIs) identified by the Engineering Manager, and work towards achieving and surpassing agreed targets
* Ensure that all necessary documentation is up to date and complete
* Foster a constructive relationship with all departments and ensure lines of communication are open and can improve the site efficiency.
Experience Required for this Electrical Maintenance Engineer position:
* Minimum 2 years’ experience maintaining high speed, Automated machinery.
* Apprentice or equivalent in Electrical or mechanical Engineering
* Knowledge of working with PLC controlled equipment
Personal Development & Training,
Discounted Staff Products
What you need to do Next:
If you would like to apply for this Maintenance Engineer role, pleas