Synergi are recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join a leading FMCG company in West London. This is an opportunity to join a Global food manufacturer with presence in 11 countries across the world. The successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer would be joining the team on a 4 on 4 off rotating shift pattern. This is an ideal position for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer with a proactive approach to work as well as a strong team-work ethic.
As an Electrical Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for overseeing Planned Maintenance and ensure standards are hit. You will be diagnosing faults, identifying problems on machinery, and implementing solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
– Conducting Reactive and planned Maintenance on high-speed production
– Continuous improvements.
– Working closely within the engineering & production team to ensure maximum
– Electrical skills will include a full diagnostic ability in fault finding of all electrical systems up to and including all PLC level, with experience on Siemens S7 preferred.
– Adhering to all Health & Safety procedures.
The ideal Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
* Electrical Apprenticeship
* Electrical Engineering Qualification
* PLC fault finding experience
Salary: Up To £44,000 + Benefits package
Shifts: 4 on 4 off (Days & Nights)
* World class training and development with the opportunity to gain additional qualifications and progress within your career.
* A unique and varied working environment offering long term job security
* Strong and rewarding pension scheme
What you need to do now
If you are an Electrical Maintenance Engineer and are interested in Electrical Maintenance Engineer Positions, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Sam Angel.
Please apply below or Contact Sam on 01923 227 543 alternatively you can send your CV to email@example.com
Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, FMCG, Manufacturing, Southall, London.