Title: Controls Engineer
Shift: Monday – Friday – 07:00 – 15:30
Salary: £50,000 – £55,000
Synergi are recruiting for a Controls Engineer to join a large food manufacturing company in South London. The successful Controls Engineer would join the engineering department working Monday to Friday shift pattern. This is a great opportunity for a Controls Engineer to join a leading food manufacturing company with a very competitive salary, and a chance to mark your stamp on the position.
Job Description – Controls Engineer
The role of a Controls Engineer is to be the site technical expert on all matters relating to electrical standards and control systems, providing advice and guidance as well as hands on technical assistance as required. You will continually upgrade and maintain the sites PLC systems and documentation (Allen Bradley & Mitsubishi) and work closely with the electrical engineers on site.
Roles & Responsibilities – Controls Engineer
* To be the site technical expert on all matters relating to electrical safety, standards and control systems, providing
advice and guidance as well as hands on technical assistance as required.
* To be the site Electrical Duty Holder. (Authorised Person)
* To hold specific responsibilities for the design, specification and purchasing of electrical equipment ensuring site
technology remains up to date.
* To compile detailed electrical specifications for plant, equipment and installations as required.
* To be site energy champion
* To manage the site’s electrical standards to ensure compliance with all Statutory Electrical Legislation, Company
standards, specifications and ECOPS.
* Control of contractors to ensure H&S standards are adhered to while carrying out their duties
* Ensuring no electrical accidents occur by acting as a champion for electrical safety on site Cost
What you need to do Next:
If you are interested in Controls Engineer, please apply below. or Contact Sam on 01923 227 543 alternatively you can send your CV to email@example.com
Controls Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Automation Engineer, West London, Southall.