Job Title – Automation Engineer
Salary – £49,920
Shift – Double Days
Brief: – Automation Engineer
Synergi are recruiting for an Automation Engineer to join one of the largest Manufacturing companies in the world. This is a company located in Fakenham and a great opportunity for the right person to join a business that offers great options of internal progression.
Job description: Automation Engineer
As a business we strive to promote from within and our underlying business behaviours really enable us to drive this strategic objective. We believe we can provide an opportunity for all individuals to grow and achieve
* Extensive experience in a Control & Automation system Engineering role
* Detailed understanding of control systems and processes
* Experience in programming including PLC’s (Siemens S5/ Siemens S7/ Allen Bradley/
Roles and responsibilities: Automation Engineer
* Provide technical support to the site electricians whilst delivering professional
and proactive response to breakdown situations across site ensuring continuity of
production at all times – 24×7.
* Provide Software and Network expertise across the Site.
* Work within both the Engineering Department and cross functionally to develop and
review existing Automation systems to make them more effective and reliable.
* Liaise with all internal departments to support improvements requiring modifications
to the automation systems or the associated computer and industrial networks
* Work with outside contractors to ensure delivery, maintenance, service and best
* Support and develop both the Production Engineering Team and Site Utilities
Engineering Team to ensure the effective use of the current electrical skill base,
supporting the daily operation
What you need to do Next:
If you are suitable for this role, please apply below.